December 22, 2013

On the Tenth Day of Christmas...

Shmooangel Designs
12 Days of Christmas

Welcome to Day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas. Each day from the 13th until the 24th of December I will be offering a different kit in my store for just $1.00. Be sure to pick them up quickly because they will only be available at this awesome price for 24 hours. Everything else in my store will be 35% off for the entire 12 days as well.

The download for Day 8 has been fixed if you are looking for the Cat Lover journal card cluster you can find it now in the original post HERE. Sorry for the mix up.

Today's $1.00 deal is my kit "Reach For The Stars". Do you have a future astronaut or a little space explorer? This kit is full of fun patterns and bright colours, perfect for scrapping all your photos of your out of this world kids, trips to the observatory or any of your space adventures.
You can find it for $1.00 at MyMemories and Daisies & Dimples...today only!!


Today I have a matching quick page freebie for you.
You can download it HERE.


Only a couple more days to go!
See you tomorrow for Day 11!!





No comments:

Post a Comment