December 18, 2013

On the Sixth Day of Christmas...

Shmooangel Designs
12 Days of Christmas

Welcome to Day 6 of my 12 Days of Christmas. Each day from the 13th until the 24th of December I will be offering a different kit in my store for just $1.00. Be sure to pick them up quickly because they will only be available at this awesome price for 24 hours. Everything else in my store will be 35% off for the entire 12 days as well.

Today's $1.00 deal is my kit "This Is Me". This is the perfect kit for any of your "all about me" layouts, it's great for any of your everyday pages as well. It's full of great elements that will make creating an awesome page quick and easy.
You can find it for $1.00 at MyMemories and Daisies & Dimples...today only!!


Today's matching freebie for you is a frame cluster.
You can download it HERE.


If you like, you can find another matching quick page freebie in a previous post HERE.
We're half way through, hope you are enjoying!
See you tomorrow for Day 7!!


No comments:

Post a Comment