September 5, 2013

September Blast From The Past

SEPTEMBER BLAST FROM THE PAST
IT'S TIME FOR A LOOK BACK AT ANOTHER OF MY FAVOURITE KITS FROM THE PAST.

This month I thought I'd take a look back at my kit "She Said Yes".
Classic and elegant, this kit is perfect for all those wonderful memories of the day you or someone you love "said yes". Full of great elements to make scrapping your engagement photos a breeze. This kit would also work great for wedding and anniversary photos too.
 You can grab this kit for the entire month of September, for only $1.99 at my MyMemories store. And grab all the co-coordinating pieces for only $0.99 each.





And now for some freebies...you can grab this quick page here on the blog,



you can grab this quick page on my facebook page,



and you can grab this quick page in my newsletter that will be mailed out on Saturday, September 7th.
(You can sign up for the newsletter on the side panel of the blog.)









3 comments:

  1. BEEEE-U-TEEE-FUL ! These pages are gorgeous...I missed the newsletter I swore I was on your mailing list Im just gonna have to double check...THANK YOU ;~} for the great pages Im going shopping ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I did not know you were CreativeScrapTreasures I never put the names together.....

    ReplyDelete