July 19, 2013

Live For Today

I have another new kit in my stores this week called "Live For Today", this is the perfect kit for all those everyday photos or layouts of any special accomplishments made by you or someone you love. It's available now for 30% off at both of my stores.



I also have two additional mini kits available in my MyMemories store, these two kits were previously released as promotional kits for MyMemories so make sure you don't already have them before purchasing. You can find them each for 30% off in my store.

This whimsical mini-kit is an adorable addition to your digital scrapbook collection! it is ideal for scrapping everyday pages about any of the special people in your life. Find it HERE in my store.


This is a great mini-kit for scrapping the ones you love. Perfect for capturing all those wonderful memories of those closest to your heart. Find it HERE in my store.


That's it for today, have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment