August 12, 2012

Island Paradise

I'm going on vacation, so you get to save while I'm away. Everything in my store at MyMemories will be on sale for 40% off from August 16 thru August 26.



I have a new kit out too, called "Island Paradise".  This kit captures the spirit of the islands.  The warm sun on your skin, the sand between your toes and the sound of the ocean waves.  It's perfect for scrapping any of those tropical vacation memories.



I also made a couple of matching freebies for you.

You can download the first quick page HERE


You can download the second quick page on my Facebook page


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Aug. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete