March 16, 2012

New Kits and St. Patrick's Day Freebie

I found some time to make my round one kit for the Designer Darling contest into a full size kit.  I changed a few of the original elements and added a lot more great stuff.  This kit is perfect for any of your layouts of your little boy right up to your grandfather and every man in between. You can grab this kit along with everything in all three of my stores at 35% off  the entire month of March.


 

 It's also time for the March Lovely Colors over at With Love Studio.  Choose the pieces you like to make up your own special kit...the "mix and match" gives you so many options.  Here is a look at my parts.  They are each only $1.25 for the first week.



Also if you are looking for a great little mini kit for any of you St. Patrick's Day layouts you can go and grab a free mini kit that I made over on the Berry Sweet Scraps blog.  Enjoy!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your freebie!It's really nice from you to share your talent! here is my pages http://creatrish.blogspot.fr/2012/03/week-11saint-patricks-day.html

    ReplyDelete