December 2, 2011

Reindeer Games

I forgot to post the new Christmas kit I have out this week called "Reindeer Games".  Celebrate the season with this fun and whimsical kit.  Perfect for capturing all of your wonderful Christmas memories of your friends and family.  Have a look!


 $1.00 DEALS
Also I have several items in my shop that I have decided to retire.  These 13 items are available for only $1.00 each until the end of December, after that they will be gone from my store forever!


I also have a little freebie for you.  A quick page created with my new kit Reindeer Games.  Enjoy!!

**No Longer Available**


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this beautiful share :)

    ReplyDelete