March 27, 2011

New Products and a Freebie

I have a couple of new products in my stores today. The first is an all new quick page sampler created with four of my kits. If you are looking for a sampling of my kits here is a great way to get a feel for what you can create with them before purchasing the full kit. You can grab this sampler now at both my Ahhh Scrap and Cool Scraps Digital stores for 20% off until next Saturday.


Next I have a new kit called "Cat's Meow".  This is a great kit if you have a special feline in your life, perfect to scrap all those special memories of your precious, furry little friends.  This kit contains 12 papers and 52 elements and is available in both my Ahhh Scrap and Cool Scraps Digital stores for 20% off until next Saturday as well.


And last but not least I have a little freebie for you.  I made this 12x12 quick page from my new kit and it's yours for a limited time.  Enjoy!

**DOWNLOAD NO LONGER AVAILABLE**


No comments:

Post a Comment