March 10, 2011

Intoxicating Friday Freebie

First off, I have a new mini kit out called "Birthday Wishes".  It's a cute little kit perfect for all your special birthday memories.  You can find it at both my Ahhh Scrap! store and my Cool Scraps Digital store.
Here's a look.

And it's Friday and I had the pleasure of providing today's Friday Freebie over at the Ahhh Scrap! blog.  It's only available for one week, so head on over to my store to pick up this matching quick page.



And now for some CT news...Erin of Secret Stash Designs has a new kit out today called "Intoxicating".  This kit is filled to the brim with all sorts of naughty things us big girls love to enjoy every now and then...cocktails, the lights, the music, and of course the perfect outfit for a night out.  And you can grab it up at 27% off Friday and Saturday only.  Here's a look at the kit and you can purchase it at her store, HERE.

 

And a look at my layout using this awesome kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment